1. Using a smartphone/tablet, please visit http://globe2go.newspaperdirect.com on your mobile browser and tap on “Menu” located on the top right hand corner of your screen.
2. Once you have tapped on “Menu,” you will need to sign in by tapping on “Sign In.”
3. After you have entered your Globe2Go Username and Password, please tap on the blue “Sign In” button located on the top right hand corner of your screen.
4. Once you have signed in, you will then need to tap on “Menu” once again which will appear on the right hand corner of your screen.
5. In order to select the edition of the Globe and Mail Newspaper, please tap on “Select Title.”
6. You will see a list of regional editions of The Globe and Mail newspaper which you can tap on to read the paper. Please note that you will need to tap on the newspaper page on your screen in order to zoom in and out.
Need help? Contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to access the Globe2Go app on your iPhone or iPad, please visit the instructions on how to do so here.