Email Alerts - FAQs
Where are Alerts?
- The upgraded Alerts tool is now located here: https://www.theglobeandmail.com/investing/markets/alerts/
- Please be aware that the setup and maintenance of Alerts were previously shared across several legacy Globe and Mail platforms and it was not possible to migrate old Alerts due to legislation around spam
- Also be aware that we have added hundreds of new options and the ability to combine events (if Price and Volume exceed number)
What free upgrades have been added for all registered users?
- Last Price or when a price crosses a High or Low for an individual ticker
- Intraday or End of Day values
- When a company issues a press release
What additional upgrades have been added for individuals with a paid digital subscription?
- Ability to add multiple conditions (Example: price hits target AND liquidity hits
- Price or Percent Change (Greater/Less)
- End of Day Email (Watchlist and Portfolio)
- Highs/Lows (% From High/Low or makes new High/Low)
- Liquidity (Volume - Greater/Less)
- Technical Indicators:
- Average Volume
- Historic Volatility
- MACD Oscillator
- Moving Average
- Percent R
- Raw Stochastic
- Relative Strength
- Standard Deviation
- Stochastic %D and %K
- True Range
- Weighted Alpha
What happened to my alerts?
- The Globe's new Alerts tool is on a new platform and offers dramatically more value than the legacy tool
- If you had Alerts in our legacy tool, they will need to be recreated in the new tool
- To provider greater depth of Alerts and Globe and Mail account synchronization
- Alerts are located within the Globe Investor environment for all users.