Stock & Fundlist - FAQs
Where are the Stock and Fundlist entries I setup in the legacy Globe Advisor?
- Your holdings have been migrated to a Globe Investor Watchlist
What is different about the Stock (or) Fundlist?
- Both Stocks and Funds are tracked in one “Watchlist” tool
- Data is now Real-time for all exchanges (TSX, TSX Venture, NYSE, Nasdaq and
- Amex) and your P&L updates in Real-time
- Prices update automatically (without page refresh)
- Setup Custom Filters with more-than 200 data points
- Pages adapt regardless if they are viewed on desktop, tablet or mobile device and load with lightning speed
- Export your data in Excel
- End-of-day email summary
- Fully-integrated Globe Investor editorial
- Set price flags and create notes
- Sortable columns
Who do I contact if I have concerns with the migration of my data?
- Complete the following form and a data analyst be assigned to review
- Select Investment Tools > Watchlist
How are Watchlists ordered in the drop-down menu?
- They are listed in Alphabetical order
- It is not possible to override this ordering convention
In Watchlist what "Other" type of assets can I track?
- Commodities & Futures
- Currency pairings