ProStation - 2018 Relaunch FAQs
When did the migration to new software occur?
- ProStation was relaunched during November and December 2018.
Can I continue to use the old tool?
- The legacy tool was available for use until January 14, 2019.
- Data in the old tool displayed EOD values for October 31, 2018.
What happened to the old tool after January 14
- The legacy tool was redirected to the new tool.
- It is no longer accessible and/or supported.
What has changed?
- The new ProStation includes a number of improvements, include: streamlined MFDA-Compliant Proposals, responsive design (works on mobile) Model Portfolios and improved mutual fund support.
Will Portfolio and Watchlist entries I created in the old tool be migrated to the new software?
- On December 31 the new tool is pre-populated with Portfolios/Watchlists entered up-to November 20, 2018
- Any new or modified Portfolios/Watchlists from November 20 - December 31 in the old software was migrated on January 7 at 2pm ET
- Any new or modified Portfolios/Watchlists in the old tool after December 31 at 2pm ET will not be migrated.
For more details: tgam.ca/migrationnotes
Who do I contact if I have concerns with the migration of my data?
- Complete the following form and a data analyst be assigned to review
- Select Investment Tools > Globe Advisor