Account Login - FAQs
I have been using Globe Advisor for some time and I've been asked to synchronize my account with Globe and Mail credentials – why is this necessary?
- To maintain your account details and data holdings we require a valid email address
- Further we are migrating our legacy registration systems to utilize one email across all Globe and Mail digital properties
Will I be able to log into the Main Globe and Mail website with this email address?
- Yes these credentials provide Login access to www.globeandmail.com and
- additional free editorial articles
- This will also allow access to www.globeadvisor.com
What happens to my data if I don’t provide this information?
- You can no longer access www.globeadvisor.com until your account has been
- created with a valid email
- No data is lost but a valid account is required to access it
Why wasn’t I notified this migration was happening?
- All Globe Advisor members were sent a series of email notifications in October and one prior to the migration of each new tool.
- We encourage you to get to know the new products as we have made considerable improvements but also tried to leverage the existing products wherever possible.
I never received either of these emails?
- If you still feel you were not notified there are two possible reasons:
- Check your Spam folder.
- Also it is possible you requested your name be added to our Do Not Contact list.
- If you fall into any of these categories this would mean you did not receive an email.