Payment options for your print subscription
There are two options to pay for your subscription:
1. Set up your subscription on pre-authorized monthly withdrawals from your chequing account or automatic monthly charges to your credit card. To set up an automatic payment plan, please call our Customer Care Centre at 1-800-387-5400 or 416-585-5222.
- You will need to provide all of the numbers along the bottom of your cheque: branch identification number, transit number, and account number.
2. Receive a regular invoice/renewal notice, either monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually. With this option, you can pay the invoice by mail, at the bank, or through telephone or internet banking. You can also call into our office at 1-800-387-5400 or 416-585-5222 and make a payment using your credit card, either through our automated system or by speaking to a Customer Care Representative.
- To pay for the Globe and Mail through online or telebanking, please use the product code that appears on the bottom of your invoice. The number starts with a J and is followed by 17 digits. Please remember to remove the hyphens when inputting this number. If you do not have an invoice, please call 1-800-387-5400 and press "0." One of our representatives will provide you with the number.
- If you are sending in a cheque for payment, please ensure the bottom portion of your invoice is included with the cheque and the term of payment you prefer is clearly checked. If you do not have a renewal notice, please ensure your subscription account number is written in the memo field of the cheque and include a note indicating the term of payment you prefer. The cheque can be sent to:
The Globe and Mail
The Globe and Mail Centre
351 King St. East, Suite 1600