Technical difficulties on the iOS Globe news app
To help us pinpoint your issue, please send more information about your device, operating system, and specific issue. Alternatively, you can try reinstalling the app or complete a hard reset of your iOS device.
The following instructions will outline how to do so:
- Begin by pressing the power (top right) and home (middle) buttons at the same time
- Continue to hold these buttons until the screen goes black.
- Continue to hold the buttons when the red slider to power off appears.
- When the device’s screen goes dark, the iPad/iPhone is off.
- Restart the device by holding down the power button until the Apple icon appears. Let go of the buttons and the device reset will be complete.
*Note: Resetting the iOS device shouldn't normally cause you to lose your data or disrupt/reset your settings